Add New Land Units
This tool will allow you to add new land units to your conservation plans. You'd follow this steps to add a new land units:
1. Select a conservation plan.
2. Click on Land Units button, the Add a Land Unit... wizard will show up.
3. Enter the land unit number:
4. If you wish create a new tract, select Or create a new tract as specified in field below option, enter the number and then click on Next button. If you don't, straight click on Next button.
5. Enter the land unit properties: acres, land use, local land use, CRA and HEL. Then click on Next button.
6. In the final step, you'll be able to review the information you gave for your new land unit. If you need to do any modifications, click on Back button to go back to the previous window and modify the data. If you want to create this land unit as it is, click on Finish button. If you want to cancel the creation altogether, click on Cancel button.
You'll see the land unit created in customer folder data grid.