Category:Field sampling in 360
The Field sampling section in 360 shows, for a particular type of field sampling acitivity (defined by the type of form used) the list of field samples taken using ODK Collect and synchronized with 360.
You will be able to see, for each acitivity:
- Farm: the sampled farm, according to what was entered during the field sampling.
- View: sampled points can be shown either pinned on a map or in a tabular array.
- Export: sampled points can also be exported to .CSV (Excel compatible) or .KML (Google Earth) format.
- Sync: This tool will allow you to add your field samples to any of your farms (admin permissions are required).
- Submission date: the date of field sampling data upload.
Pages in category "Field sampling in 360"
This category contains only the following page.