Customer folder data grid
The Customer folder data grid will show you the list of the items within a customer folder.
By default, the items are grouped in the following way:
- Practices are contained within Land Units.
- Land Units are contained within Tracts.
- Tracts are contained within Conservation Plans.
To expand or collapse any item, click on the little +/- sign placed to the left of any item.
From the data grid, conservation plans names, tracts and land units are not editable. However, you can delete them if needed.
You can also modify the following attributes:
- From Land Units: land unit number, acres, land use, local land use, CRA and HEL.
- From Practices: narrative, planned amount, planned date, action, applied amount, applied date, notes and programs.