From satellite to field decisions 20110317
- 1 About the webinar
- 2 Panelists & Participants
- 3 Video recording
- 4 Polls
- 4.1 Have you used remote sensing to support decisions in your farm?
- 4.2 What are the barriers that you've found in using Remote Sensing for your farm decisions?
- 4.3 What type of crops are you working with?
- 4.4 What would be relevant applications for NDVI in your case?
- 4.5 What would be relevant applications for productivity maps in your case?
About the webinar
This webinar is the sixth and final session in the course "GIS resources for farm management".
- Review farm history using information from previous crop seasons (Normalized Difference Vegetation Index - NDVI)
- Using NDVI for Monitoring crop health, scouting, and yield estimations
- Using Chlorophyll maps for in-season Nitrogen applications and evaluation of protein content
- Using Productivity maps to manage crop Management zones in an economically efficient and environmentally manner
- Review of other remote sensing products
Panelists & Participants
- Ed Di Pollina, GeoAgro Team Leader
The following polls were carried out during the webinar: