Getting connected with the NRCS Conservation Planning database 20110712
About the webinar
This webinar is the first session in the course "Using GeoAgro Cplanner to connect with the NRCS".
- Planning field visits
- Soil sampling: directed soil sampling and grid sampling, to base VRT prescriptions
- Other common applications: marking tile risers, buried lines, marking zones in the field, marking weeds and pest problems, different seed varieties, and others
- Bringing GPS data from the field into the farm GIS
- Using smartphones, tablets or notebooks to navigate farm layers in the field
Panelists & Participants
- Dwayne Howard, TSP Team Leader, USDA NRCS
- Ed Di Pollina, GeoAgro Team Leader
Part 1 - GeoAgro CPlanner Overview - sharing info with NRCS
Part 2 - What is required to use GeoAgro CPlanner?
Part 3 - Request permission to access your customer folder
Part 4 - Course overview & next steps