How to add crops in 360
Some services need you to input your farm crop data before processing them. In these cases, we advise you to reuse your previously entered field data; this ensures consistency between all your data layers with minimal entry effort. These are the steps to do it:
1. Go to your farm edit window in 360.
2. Select your source layer in Farm 360; in this case, your Fields layer.
3. Select all the items you want to copy from your source layer (the layer containing the objects you want to copy)
4. Click on the Copy object tool button.
You will find it in the right side of your screen, among the tools in your Edit bar
5. Choose the destination layer for your your shapefiles. In this example, we will be copying items to the Crops layer
6. Once your field polygons have been copied, you may now add data for their corresponding crops using the Object name tool.
Things to consider