How to request farm services under a service agreement in 360
To request a new farm service, you need to follow these steps:
1. Access 360 by going to the website at geoagro.com (1), then clicking the 360 link (2):
2. In the next screen, click on the Add service button.
3. In the Add service screen, click the service you'd like to order:
4. You'll be redirected to the Farm selection window; please select the farm and season containing the field you'd like to use in your order, then click on Continue to proceed.
5. You are now in the fields selection screen; please select the fields you'd like to order and enter all the information requested. If you want to make this order under a service agreement, click on the "Service agreement / course" link to expand it.
5. Enter the Service agreement code you got from GeoAgro. If you don't have your service agreement code, you may request it by contacting us at [email protected].
6. Click on the Next step button to go on. You may follow the regular procedure for ordering your services until its completed.
|Warning:||All services ordered under a service agreement will bypass the shopping cart. If you're ordering a service under a service agreement and are redirected to the shopping cart, please go back and check the Service agreement code was entered correctly, or contact us at [email protected]|