How to share data in 360
This tutorial will show you how to share a farm with the rest of your colleagues and give them access to your data.
1. Click in the My Farms link (A), then click on the farm you'd like to share (B).
2. Click in Members.
3. Now, you'll be choosing who you'd like to share, and the access mode:
- Enter the E-mail address of the person you want to share your farm data with (A).
- Choose your Access mode (B). You may chose among these access modes:
- View: you will be giving access view-only access for farm and services data. They will also be able to view all requested services, download them and their associated reports.
- Upload: you will be giving all the access you'd give with the View mode, plus permissions to add data to the crop history.
- Edit: you will be giving all the access you'd give with the Upload mode, plus permissions to add modifications to farms and fields. However, they will not be able to request services for shared farms.
- Admin: you will be giving access to all farm features, just like the creator of the farm. They will be able to modify farm, fields, request services and share data.
- Choose the Notify user option (C) to send an email notification to the persons you are sharing with.
- Finally, click on Submit (D) to share your farm.
4. To share your farm with another person, repeat these steps.