How to take your sample points to GNote
This guide will show you how to download sample points created in GeoAgro GIS to your mobile device using GNote.
- First, open a GeoAgro GIS project and create a new vector layer using the "Field sampling" structure
- Then, add your sample points to your map
- Then, save your changes and use the layer backup tool to export your field sampling layer to a .lay file
- Open your web browser, then go to 360 and open any of your Precision farming cycles.
- Once inside the Precision farming cycle, click the import data tool.
- Use this tool to import the points layer you created in #3.
- Go to your mobile device and open GNote. Choose the correct farm.
- Select the Go to tool and download the field sampling layer uploaded in #6 (A). Click on Save to save the points to your device (B).
- Open the navigation tool. The points from your layer will be available in your map.