How to use forms in ODK
The third stage in the Field sampling processs is the proper field sampling process. In order to do it, this entry shows how to use the forms previously downloaded for this purpose.
- Open the ODK Collect app in your mobile device, then click on the Fill blank form button
- Select the form you will use for your field sampling.
- All your forms will ask you to enter the Farm and Season. Slide to the Farm section to start. Once you've entered it, slide leftwards to to move on to the next field.
Note: Farm and Season info is only entered once for all your field sampling activity
- You will be asked if you want to add a new Field sampling; click on Add group to go on.
. You will now start adding your field sampling data.
- Next, once you're in the precise location you will be sampling, enter the data for your form.
Note: Make sure you click on the Record location button to store the coordinates of your field sampple.
- If you need it, you may also add photographs using the Take picture button, or attach previously obtained images with the Choose image button.
- Having entered your field data, use the Save button to save your changes.
- Slide your form leftwards to go on. The app will ask you if you want to add a new Field sample. If you want to add a new one, click on Add group, otherwise, click on Do not add.
- Finally, click on the Save form and exit button to store everything you entered