1. Select the Map labels tool.
2. Select the object that you want to associate with a label.
3. The following window will pop up showing a text box where you will be able to enter the label description, and a toolbar with different options:
4. To finish, you need to click outside the text box. Once this is done, the label will be associated to the object.
5. If you want to edit a label, you need to double-click on it.
6. If you want to relocate a label:
a) Double-click on the label.
b) Point with the mouse to the label border.
c) Click and hold the left button, to drag the label to the desired position and then drop it.