NRCS Maryland TSP Training
About the webinar
NRCS Maryland, in cooperation with GeoAgro, held a TSP Conservation Plug-In tool/CPlanner webinar on Tuesday, March 23, 2010.
The webinar included the following topics:
- An overview of the NRCS/GeoAgro TSP Plug-In tool
- An overview and demonstration of NRCS/GeoAgro CPlanner software
- NRCS Toolkit/CPlanner Permissions and workflow
- Tim Pillowski, State Conservation Agronomist, NRCS Maryland
- Tim Yarab, District Conservationist, NRCS Maryland
- Ed Di Pollina, GeoAgro Team Leader
- Dennis Godar, Operations Director, Manplan
This presentation has been captured from the March 25 webinar for Field Offices. The topics and content are similar to what was presented on March 23.
This is the video recording of the questions from the March 23 webinar.
Questions and answers
Will TSPs and NRCS be able to view the same file at the same time remotely?
While file are in "pending" status, are they inaccessible?
Must I work with online folders? Can I download them, work on them and then upload changes?
Where should a form get filed?