Overview of remote sensing and site specific management 20110630
About the webinar
This webinar is the third session in the course "Introduction to GIS for Farm and Land Management".
Remote sensing overview
- Review Using NDVI for Monitoring crop health, scouting, and yield estimations, chlorophyll.
- Using Chlorophyll maps for in-season Nitrogen applications and evaluation of protein content.
- Using Productivity maps to manage crop Management zones in an economically efficient and environmentally manner.
Precision farming overview
- Define the data structures that best fit your needs.
- Creating grid sampling layers.
- Creating prescription maps for variable rate applications.
- Yield analysis tools.
Panelists & Participants
- Harold Reetz, Reetz Agronomics, LLC
- Ed Di Pollina, GeoAgro Team Leader
Part 1 - Overview of remote sensing and site specific management 1
Part 2 - Overview of remote sensing and site specific management 2