Reviewing a Customer Folder and adding planning information 20110613
About the webinar
This webinar is the second session in the course Using GeoAgro CPlanner to connect with the NRCS - June 7, 2011
The agenda for this presentation was:
- Basic information contained in a customer folder / minimum information that should be provided by the Field Office.
- Different view layouts.
- Printing, Exporting to Excel & to GIS.
- Common data issues with Customer folder information and how to address them (empty folders, more than one conservation plan, missing or different land unit boundaries, etc).
- Creating plans, land units and practices.
- Entering a practice schedule.
- Managing data items - NRCS Program, Narratives, recurrent practices, etc.
Panelists & Participants
- Dennis Godar, Technical Service Provider
- Ed Di Pollina, GeoAgro Team Leader