Sample Data CNMP
|This exercise is included in the tutorial: GeoAgro for CNMP Development|
This is reviewed in this Course: Setting up your farm or land Project
For the purpose of this CNMP Course, we have already setup a project with sample data. You may restore the project by following these steps:
- Create a project:
The system starts showing the Projects Panel
- Click on Create, and enter a name for the project: 'Sample_CNMP'. Check option "Retrieve startup data for your project". Please make sure to Check on the option "Retrieve startup data for your project", when you want look for available datasets.
- For our project we will go into the Tutorials_en Folder, and select the file: 'Sample_CNMP_<date>.gis
- After download is completed, it will show you the option to import the downloaded dataset into your project. Check on Restore, and then Click on Import
It will create default data layers and attributes for your farm project. These layers/attributes can be customized for your needs as well.
- Once imported, double click on the 'Fields_NRCS' layer, to see the Fields Project Area
Your screen should look like this:
Alternate procedure for downloading & importing the Sample_CNMP dataset
If you run into issues with the previous process to download the Sample_CNMP dataset, you may follow these steps:
- Click on Create, and in the following dialog enter: 'Sample CNMP'
The program then asks if you want this project involves agricultural activity, click on Yes
- Click on the recently created project (If you do not see the project, please expand the project tree by clicking on the "+" symbol next to the root of it.), and click on 'Accept' to open it.
- Download the sample data: Click hereto download the sample data and save it to your local disk<br
- Use the Restore backup tool to import the dataset into your project