Sharing producers information with their NRCS field offices 20110607
About the webinar
This webinar is the first session in the course Using GeoAgro CPlanner to connect with the NRCS - June 7, 2011
The agenda for this presentation was:
- Review the process of getting access to USDA systems (how to get and maintain a level 2 eAuthentication account). At the beginning of the course, participants will validate their existing account, obtain a new one or solve issues with their existing one.
- What is the National Conservation Planning Database.
- How is a Producer's information stored in a Customer folder.
- How are permissions requested to access a customer folder - From CPA70 - different permission levels.
- Accessing your customer folder information using GeoAgro CPlanner.
- Common issues in getting a level 2 eauth account and how to address it.
- Common issues in getting permissions to access a customer folder and how to address it.
Panelists & Participants
- Dwayne Howard, TSP Team Leader, USDA NRCS
- Ed Di Pollina, GeoAgro Team Leader
- Dennis Godar, Technical Service Provider