Transfer layers from subproject to project
There's a very easy way using the backup tool for layers by backing up the layers in the main project, and then importing those backed up layers in the subproject.
- .Open the your subproject
- . Start the Backup Tool for layers by clicking on this icon in the drawing tools panel in the right side
- . Backup your layers, by following the in-depth explanation on how to do this in this article. You should back up all of the layers.
- . Close the subproject and open the project
- . Again, start the Backup Tool for layers by clicking on the same icon:
- . Restore your backup, by following the explanation in this article