Working with the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
- 1 About the webinar
- 2 Panelists & Participants
- 3 Video recording
- 4 Polls
About the webinar
This webinar is the sixth session in the course "Information Tools for Agriculture".
New tools, provided by GeoAgro, are available for Certified Consultants (Technical Service Providers), Conservation Districts and other USDA Natural Resource Conservation Service (NRCS) Partners working in Conservation Programs. This presentation will include the following topics:
- How do Certified Consultants (TSPs) and Conservation Districts work in cooperation with NRCS Programs.
- How is permission granted to access a producer's Conservation Plan information ('Customer Folder').
- How does the Conservation Partner and the USDA Field Office exchange information.
- How to use GeoAgro CPlanner to access a customer's information, create plans and practices, report to NRCS and more.
- How to use GeoAgro GIS to help you with your mapping, field visits, and conservation planning operations.
Panelists & Participants
- Ed Di Pollina, GeoAgro Team Leader
Part 1 - Introduction - USDA NRCS Conservation Programs and TSPs role
Part 2 - Using GeoAgro Cplanner/GIS to access the National Conservation Planning (NCP) database
The following polls were carried out during the webinar: