Category:Customer Folder Toolbar
Revision as of 13:24, 12 March 2012 by Mt
This toolbar includes tools that will enable you to manage your customer folders. It is always located in the upper side of your Cplanner window
The tools in this toolbar are:
- Conservation Plans: this tool allows you to add new conservation plans to your customer folder.
- Land Units: this tool allows you to add new land units to your conservation plans.
- Practices: this tool allows you to add new practices to your land units.
- Remove items: The Remove item tool allows you to remove items (tracts, land units and practices) from your customer folder.
- Check in: this tool allows users to upload to the NRCS servers the modifications made to a customer folder, which has already been checked out.
- Save local: this tool allows you to locally save any modifications you might have made to your customer folder.
- Reports: this tool allows you to generate a report from your customer folder. Currently, it generates reports similar to the NRCS Toolkit reports, an internal tool used by NRCS to develop conservation plans.
- XML: this tool allows you to export customer folder data to a file in XML Format; it can be used to then import land units ifnormation intoGeoAgro GIS, or into University of Purdue's Manure Management Planner
- Doc Xchange: this button will open a Document Xchange window, a shared document repository where you can upload your conservation plans related information to the NRCS.
- Close folder: this tool will close whatever customer folder you're in.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Doc Xchange (1 C, 2 P)