Checking the system
If you want to check if your system's ready for GeoAgro GIS, here are the steps you should follow:
1. Click on “Check Tool” in order to download the setup file.
2. Once the file is downloaded, double-click on it to unpack its content.
3. The following window will come up and you need to click on “Install” to start unpacking the files.
4. After unpacking the files (that will be located in the same folder where you downloaded the file in step 1), a folder named “GeoAgro Check Tool” will be created. Open it and double-click on the file “check.exe”.
5. The application will start checking your computer profile.
6. Once the checking is complete, you need to click on “Save” in order to create a text file that will contain the results of the process.
7. Finally, the text file created in the previous step must be sent to GeoAgro.