Difference between revisions of "Extent of a report in 360"
(Created page with "This tool will allow you to define the zoom and the area you'd like to focus in the map in your report. Image:Extent of a report in 360.png <ol type="a"> <li>'''Capture'...")
Revision as of 01:12, 20 August 2015
This tool will allow you to define the zoom and the area you'd like to focus in the map in your report.
- Capture: by clicking in this button you'll accept the current extent of your map to be used in your report.
- Layer extent: clicking in this button will automatically zoom to show the whole extent of the selected layer.
- Max extent: this tool will show you the maximum extent available.
- The zoom tools will allow you to zoom in or out as much as you want.
- The references panel will show you the available reference layers and will allow you to enable and/or disable them.