Difference between revisions of "How to create a GeoAgro user account"
|Line 176:||Line 176:|
Revision as of 09:21, 19 August 2014
To access any of our GeoAgro tools and services(Farm360, courses, training, etc.), you'll need to create a GeoAgro user account.
To request a GeoAgro user account, please follow these steps:
1. Go to our site at geoagro.com (1) and then click in the Farm360 link (2) in the upper right corner:
2. Click in Create new account.
3. In the Account information section, you'll have to enter a valid email address and a password. The password must be entered twice in order to be validated.
4. In the Registration code section, you'll have to enter the code if you have one; otherwise leave this blank.
5. In the Personal information section enter your personal data, such as name, last name, phone number, company, country, state, city and postal code.
6. In the CAPTCHA section, enter the code shown in the image.
7. Finally, click on the Create new account button. A couple of minutes later you'll receive an email confirming your GeoAgro account has been created.