How to create new seasons in 360
This tutorial will show you how to add new seasons to your farm in 360:
1. Click on My farms (A), then click on the farm you want to use (B).
2. Click on Farm seasons.
3. Look for the season you'd like to make active, then click on "Activate this season" to mark it as active. Data from this season (farm, fields, crops, no-crop areas) will be copied over to the new season to be used as base data.
4. Click on Add season to go on:
5. You may now enter the name of your season, then click on "Create" to save it to 360
5. Having created your season, you may now modify your data or add new data. To do this, mark your new season as active, then click on the name of the farm to go back to your farm screen
You may now use the edit tool to modify your existing features or add new ones.