How to order as-applied maps in 360
Revision as of 08:07, 23 July 2015 by Mt
This guide shows you how to request as-applied maps in 360.
- Enter the service: enter the Precision farming cycle or CTRL Pak.
- Order the maps: Go to the "Add task" section and choose the "As-applied Maps - Automatic" option (A), then click on the Request button (B).
- Select your crops: Choose the crops you want to order.
As-applied maps 2A.png
- Check your crops are properly updated: Remember to update your crops layer for your farm according to the date and the current season. If there's more than a single crop per season, please enter them in two separate seasons (i.e.: 2014/15 S for summer, and 2014/15 W for winter)
- Select the monitor: Choose the corresponding monitor. Same as the in the previous item, it's important to select the right monitor, otherwise the system won't be able to process the As-applied maps.
As-applied maps 3.png
- If needed, you may also enter a brief description of the prescription, entering the channels (seeding, fertilization,etc) that were used, the input type (hybrid, brand, etc.) and the applied dose for each channel.
File:As-applied maps 03.png
- Upload your monitor output files: To upload a file, click on 'Add file...' and then select the file. To upload a folder, you must send it compressed to a single .zip file
- Send your files: Having selected your files, click on "Send".
- Confirm your order: Once the upload's complete, click on the "Order yield map" button to request your service.
|Note:||You may check the formats and monitors supported by GeoAgro here.|