How to produce points for a field navigation from GeoAgro GIS
This guide will show you how to produce points for navigating in the field with a mobile device, using a GeoAgro GIS points layer. We'll export the sample points to a .KMZ file following these steps:
- Select your sample points layer in GeoAgro GIS.
- Click on the Export to a KMZ file (Google Earth) tool, which can be found among the Tools for exporting data
- To export:
- Select the layers you'd like to export
- Check the "Export layer with attributes" box
- Check the "Compatible with mobile devices" box
- Click on "Export"
- Enter a name for your KMZ export and browse to the destination folder.