Productivity map in Precision farming cycle
This objective and automated analysis can compare the production of different zones in the fields and their variability in a single map, which presents productivity levels represented in different colors, blue being the most productive and yellow the lowest.
This is an essential information layer that allows to direct sampling, define management zones, and make site specific management decisions, to optimize the use of crop inputs and improve yields.
- Farms and fields uploaded to 360
- NDVI generated as part ofthe Base info
- After requesting PF Cycle, the Productivity map is automatically tasked (no need to request it)
- GeoAgro Services staff selects NDVI maps with crop activity, and processes them to produce the
productivity map, by field.
- Productivity Maps are delivered through 360.
Productivity Maps by field are delivered through farm 360. Next step is to review them with farmer to:
- Validate how it correlates with productive zones in the field
- Understand what imagery dates were used to produce the maps.
- If there are questions or suggestions to improve the maps, more detailed information on crop history can be sent to [email protected]??? using this Crop History Template, to fine tune the selection of dates and resulting Productivity maps.
- How to download Productivity maps
- Learn more about productivity maps with these articles:
|Protocol for implementing the Precision Farming cycle|