1. Make active the layer in which you want to query attributes.
2. Using the most convenient selection tool, mark the object/s you want to query.
3. Click on the “Query Attributes” icon. A window will come up showing the structure associated to the layer and the selected objects information.
4. In the “Query Attributes” window, each row represents an object on the map.
You can select one row at a time, which is highlighted in green in the window and in orange in the map.
5. With the option Zoom in object could be near to selected object so the all the map will be occupied by the object.