Divide Objects (Line)
1. Select the object you want to divide.
2. Click on the Divide Selected Object tool.
3. Left-click to draw the first point of the cutting line, making sure this point is outside the object you want to divide.
4. Left-click to draw the rest of the points that will shape the cutting line (each click will draw a new point).
5. To finish drawing the cutting line, double-click when you create the last point. This last point must be located outside the object that you want to divide.
6. The resulting object would look like this: