Edit object in 360
(Redirected from FSC edit object)
The tool Edit object modifies shapes of map items in the 360 editing window.
These are the steps to use this tool:
- Select the layer containing the object you want to edit
- Click on the Edit object tool.
- Click on the object to select it; the nodes will show up as red circles.
- Move your mouse over any of the nodes
- Click on the node and drag it to the new location.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 as many times as needed to modify the object.
This tool works just as the Edit object tool in GeoAgro GIS.