Object name in 360
(Redirected from FSC object name)
The Label Object tool will allow you to add names for your fields in the 360 editing window.
This is how you use this tool:
- Select the layer containing the field you'd like to name
- Click on the Label Object tool
- Click on the field you'd like to name; a window will pop up, where you'll be able to enter the name.
- Enter your field name in the Name box.
- Click on the Accept button.
To preerve your changes, always remember to use the Save tool.