How to download data in shapefile format from 360
This guide will show you how to download one or several layers from 360 in shapefile format.
- Click on My Services (A), then click in the service of your choice (B).
- Click on Download section.
- In the Download section select the opción For layers Farm, Fields, and this Service: Generate .shp for download (A), then click on SUBMIT (B).
- You will now be able to choose the layers you want to download in shapefile format.
- To do it, click on each layer group name to expand it and view the layers, then select those you want to download. Finally, click on SUBMIT.
- Wait for a couple minutes, then you'll receive an email notification letting you know your file's available for download. To get it, you'll have to click on Download.
- The 360 will be a .zip file.
When you expand it, you'll find a folder for every layer you selected in step 4 and inside each folder you'll find the corresponding shapefile