How to order yield maps in 360
(Redirected from How to order yield maps in Precision farming cycle)
This guide shows you how to request yield maps for either Precision farming cycle or CTRL Pak.
- Enter the service: enter the Precision farming cycle or CTRL Pak.
- Order the yield maps: Go to the "Add task" section and choose the "Yield Maps - Automatic" option (A), then click on the Request button (B).
- Select your crops: Choose the crops you want to order. For each of the crops, you may enter the average yield in tn/ha, which will be used ot adjust your yields.
Note: The Average yield value is important if available, as it helps to avoid errors that may stem from a wrong monitor calibration. If you don't know the value, do not enter anything: entering a wrong value will result in a wrong yield map
- Check your crops are properly updated: Remember to update your crops layer for your farm according to the date and the current season. If there's more than a single crop per season, please enter them in two separate seasons (i.e.: 2014/15 S for summer, and 2014/15 W for winter)
- Select the monitor: Choose the corresponding monitor. Same as the in the previous item, it's important to select the right monitor, otherwise the system won't be able to process the yield maps.
- Enter the harvest dates: Enter the start and final dates of your harvest. Again, be careful in selecting the dates; if the system doesn't find any raw data within that timeframe, it won't be able to process the yield maps.
- Upload your monitor output files: To upload a file, click on 'Add file...' and then select the file. To upload a folder, you must send it compressed to a single .zip file
- Send your files: Having selected your files, click on "Send".
- Confirm your order: Once the upload's complete, click on the "Order yield map" button to request your service.
|Note:||You may check the formats and monitors supported by GeoAgro here.|