How to order yield maps in 360
This practical guide provides steps to request yield maps, as part of the services included in the Precision Farmin Cycle.
1. Go to your farm and enter in your Precision farming cycle service.
2. Choose the "Order yield map service" option
3. Review the crops and areas that will be included in the order. Remember to update your farm crop layer if you need it.
4. For each file you'd like to import, click on 'Add file...' then choose the file.
5. Once you have all the files you need to import selected, click on the "Send" button.
6. Once the upload's completed, click on the "Order yield map" button to enter your order.