How to order yield maps in 360
Revision as of 13:17, 4 June 2015 by Mt
This guide shows you how to request yield maps for either Precision farming cycle or CTRL Pak.
- Enter the service: enter the corresponding Precision farming cycle or CTRL Pak.
- Order the yield maps: Go to the "Add task" section and choose the "Yield Maps - Automatic" option (A), then click on the Request button (B).
- Select your crops: Choose the crops you want to order. For each of the crops, you may enter the average yield in tn/ha, which will be used ot adjust your yields.
Note: The Average yield value is important if available, as it helps to avoid errors that may stem from a wrong monitor calibration. If you don't know the value, do not enter anything: entering a wrong value will result in a wrong yield map
- Check your crops are properly updated: Remember to update your crops layer for your farm according to the date and the current season. If there's more than a single crop per season, please enter them in two separate seasons (i.e.: 2014/15 S for summer, and 2014/15 W for winter)
- Select the monitor: Choose the corresponding monitor. Same as the in the previous item, it's important to select the right monitor, otherwise the system won't be able to process the yield maps.
- Enter the harvest dates: Enter the start and final dates of your harvest. Again, be careful in selecting the dates; if the system doesn't find any raw data within that timeframe, it won't be able to process the yield maps.
- Upload your monitor output files: To upload a file, click on 'Add file...' and then select the file. To upload a folder, you must send it compressed to a single .zip file
- Send your files: Having selected your files, click on "Send".
- Confirm your order: Once the upload's complete, click on the "Order yield map" button to request your service.
|Note:||You may check the formats and monitors supported by GeoAgro here.|